Ritsuko Okazaki - For Fruits Basket
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.❞
- how to stop time: kiss
- how to travel in time: read
- how to escape time: music
- how to feel time: write
- how to waste time: social media
have u ever tried to look cool in front of ur friends and u
i have been laughing at this for 10 minutes straight.
both his pants and underwear came off how did he even manage
i always end up thinking about the economic damage in superhero movies